List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    RE: Some advice need after a 20 year gap after Ingres/GUIs
From:       John Bateson <johnbateson1944 () outlook ! com>
Date:       2024-04-26 9:28:48

I had a few responses to my request for advice posted on 10 April, for which it is \
time that I registered my many thanks.

It seems that I am now well sorted with a solution, parts of which I was able to test \
very quickly, and now it is time to build a project structure. The Youtube offerings \
were very helpful and there are plenty of code sections 'out there' which I have \
found are a good basis for some of the things I need to do.

So, Windows 11 Pro on a 32GB machine, stand-alone for now, with Postgres, PGAdmin-4, \
TKinter and the embedded IDLE text editor. (OK - IDLE is free!, some of the better \
ones are not)

Again, thank you.

John

Additional resources: