List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Question on Aurora postgres
From:       veem v <veema0000 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-10-31 21:46:36

Hello all,
We are planning to use aurora Postgres for a few applications. But wanted
some guidance on which instance, class type should we use for lower
environment/non prod like Dev/Qa/Uat/perf and what should we use for
production database? Is there some recommendation based on usage etc. for
this?

Regards
Veem