List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: Changed functionality from 14.3 to 15.3
From:       Michael Corey <michael.corey.ap () nielsen ! com>
Date:       2023-09-22 20:37:53

I created a clean 14.3 server with everything default on server creation.
Ran the setup script did the test and again I was able to query the data
successfully.  I then decided to create a clean 15.3 server with everything
default.  Ran the setup script did the test and was not able to query the
data.

Interestingly enough I contacted AWS and presented the same issue to them
and they informed me that they could duplicate my exact issue, and said yes
there was a functionality change from 14 to 15, but they did not say if the
change was something they did with their RDS Postgres or was it something
changed in the underlying Postgres build.

--
Michael Corey