List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash
From:       Andres Freund <andres () anarazel ! de>
Date:       2017-03-31 18:35:16

Hi Thomas,

On 2017-03-31 17:53:12 +1300, Thomas Munro wrote:
> Thanks very much to Rafia for testing, and to Andres for his copious
> review feedback.  Here's a new version.  Changes:

I've not looked at that aspect, but one thing I think would be good is
to first add patch that increases coverage of nodeHash[join].c to nearly
100%.  There's currently significant bits of nodeHash.c that aren't
covered (skew optimization, large tuples).

https://coverage.postgresql.org/src/backend/executor/nodeHash.c.gcov.html
https://coverage.postgresql.org/src/backend/executor/nodeHashjoin.c.gcov.html

- Andres