List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    [GENERAL] Making changes to PostgreSQL's configure logic so as to have contrib modules installed in
From:       postgres user <postgresuser1989 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-01-31 23:04:11

Hi,

I want to configure my PostgreSQL installation in such a manner such that
the contrib modules of the PostgreSQL distribution are stored in a specific
directory and they should use the PGXS extensions management system
supported by Postgres, as they are currently packaged along with Postgres
and follow a specific directory structure they are installed along with
Postgres but I don't want that. I want all those contrib module extensions
to use a separate pg_config and hence want their makefiles to use PGXS. How
do I go about doing that.

Thanks