List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: [HACKERS] Patch for removng unused targets -- PLEASE COMMIT
From:       Tom Lane <tgl () sss ! pgh ! pa ! us>
Date:       2013-07-31 23:50:43

> Josh Berkus escribió:
>> Hello?  Hello?  Is there a committer in the house?

> Uhm, I had written a reply but I think it was lost in the shuffle.  I
> said that "ready for committer" doesn't mean that the patch is ready to
> commit, it means that a committer needs to review it.  I did give it a
> quick review, but I think, as we said elsewhere, that it's best that Tom
> commits it.

I should be able to get to it later this week.  I've been pretty
distracted with moving all my stuff onto a new server, but it's mostly
up and running now.  (If you pay close attention to Received: headers
you'll realize that sss.pgh.pa.us is now a different machine than it was
48 hours ago.)

			regards, tom lane