List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: [GENERAL] using postgresql
From:       David Johnston <polobo () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-07-31 20:18:48

You really need to tell people what knowledge and skills you already possess if you \
expect to get a meaningful answer.  If you have never written a program in your life \
you have a lot to cover compared to mostly not knowing how to interface your chosen \
language with a database. And have you ever deployed a website with static content?

In short you need to break down your final goal into smaller self-contained tasks \
that you can learn and build upon.  Focus one technology and technique at a time.

David J.