List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: [GENERAL] Max tables in a union
From:       Fred Miller <fred () frederickmiller ! com>
Date:       2010-10-30 13:18:52

Thanks all -- I made my first post under an unregistered account.  It was stalled.  \
Then I posted under my registered account - to which Tom Lane replied (thanks Tom)  \
Then later my first post punched through making it seem like I didn't see Tom Lane's \
reply.

We have some dynamic-schema generation action happening here and are using unions for \
at least the time-being.   Potential perf issues aside, we just wanted to be aware of \
the limits if there were any.

Thanks again.