List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    [GENERAL] loading many queries from a file
From:       Szymon Guz <mabewlun () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-30 22:23:52

Hi,
I've got a file with many SQL queries, also some function definitions and so
on. I'd like to load it to database, but using some library like
JDBC/ODBC/DBI, not using the obvious psql. Do you know how I could load
those many queries? Usually there could be loaded only one query, I saw that
psql parses the file looking for the semicolon.

Is there any other way than parsing the file and loading queries one by one?

regards
Szymon