List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: [GENERAL] How do I run PG Tuning Wizard on Linux?
From:       Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi () enterprisedb ! com>
Date:       2009-07-31 13:46:18

Hi Jennifer,

Some times, gtk does not work as expected.
Please try to run TuningWizard using the following command:
DISPLAY=:0.0
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/PostgreSQL/EnterpriseDB-TuningWizard/lib
/opt/PostgreSQL/EnterpriseDB-TuningWizard/TuningWizard.

Hope - this will help you.
BTW: TuningWizard is updated to work with PostgreSQL 8.4 version.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com