List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: [GENERAL] Securing stored procedures and triggers
From:       mgould <mgould () allcoast ! net>
Date:       2007-10-31 21:18:58

Thanks all.  In the open source community there seems to be more talent to "hack" \
than in other environments.  Once I told ASA to set the "hidden" attribute, I've not \
had any problems with this, at least that I've heard of. I was hoping that I'd be \
able to keep others out of the database totally but I can't host these applications \
for all of my customers.

Best Regards,

Michael Gould
All Coast Intermodal Services, Inc.