List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    [GENERAL] 8.1.8 Installer Fails on Win2k Server
From:       "Saqib Awan" <saawan () cisco ! com>
Date:       2007-02-28 20:09:13

I am installing on a Cisco Media Server 7800 running Win2k Server and am
noticing that the installer fails every time with the error dialog saying
"Failed to create process for initdb: Access is denied". It looks like that
I need to change some permission in the registry allowing other users spawn
processes. Any pointer in this respect is highly appreciated.

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend