List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    [GENERAL] more experiments with p2p ip connection
From:       typing80wpm () aol ! com
Date:       2005-04-29 21:28:09

I just now installed the free windows version of Rekall from the totalrekall folks.  \
I wanted to see if perhaps I would have more success testing my connection with \
rekall than with pg explorer.  Rekall simply asks for the ip address in order to \
connect, whereas pg explorer asks for some other things.  But, no luck, rekall also \
failed to connect to the server machine.