List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    Re: [HACKERS] recursive SQL
From:       "jacob koehler (RRes-Roth)" <jacob.koehler () bbsrc ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2004-06-30 10:40:17

thank you for your reply. i know that sql99 recursive sql is "a beast". maybe it \
would be good if you have a look on evgens recent work, and try to decide if it is \
better to continue on his or on your work? or maybe some things from him and from you \
can be thrown together?

> Sorry for dropping the ball on this one.  I was back
> finishing up my degree this past year and my current work

which is a reason that i can understand very well...

> isn't database-related :( .  I'll see what I can do.  This
> would be a great feature for PostgreSQL.

i perfectly agree...

cheers
jacob