List:       postgresql-general
Subject:    [GENERAL] Time limit on query using PgAdmin 1.4.2?
From:       "Verhaag, G." <G.Verhaag () lrcb ! umcn ! nl>
Date:       2003-06-30 14:38:20

Dear list-member,

Currently we are building a PostgreSQL database. We are running PostgreSQL-7.2.2 on a \
RedHat 8.0 Linux PC. Running a typical query using the psql interface from the Linux \
box yields a result after about 10 seconds. When I use PgAdmin-1.4.2 on a remotely \
installed Windows XP machine the same query will never give any output at all; but we \
get a dead connection instead!

Does anybody know what might be the problem here? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
	Gerard Verhaag

UMC St. Radboud / UMC Nijmegen
451, Landelijk ReferentieCentrum voor bevolkingsonderzoek op Borstkanker (LRCB)
P.O. Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen, Netherlands
Tel: +31.24.36(17551/16706)
E-mail: g.verhaag@lrcb.umcn.nl