List:       postgresql-announce
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL articles
From:       Bruce Momjian <pgman () candle ! pha ! pa ! us>
Date:       2001-08-14 18:26:33

Three good PostgreSQL articles appeared today:

Microsoft against Oracle with question about Red Hat Database (PostgreSQL)

Open Source / Commercial Database Comparison
	http://www.zdnet.com/intweek/stories/news/0,4164,2802205,00.html

Interview with Bruce Momjian
	http://lwn.net/2001/features/oreilly2001/BruceMomjianInterview.php3

Also, if someone is interested is maintaining the PostgreSQL news page,
please contact me or Vince, our PostgreSQL webmaster.