List:       postgresql-announce
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] ElephantWear Now Available...
From:       The Hermit Hacker <scrappy () hub ! org>
Date:       1999-08-03 13:50:59

Some things its difficult to know just how to announce, or word, so this
is going to be a simple, straight forward one...

Over the past few weeks, PostgreSQL, Inc has been working towards
increasing our "product line" by adding our own clothing line, as well as
have totally re-worked, and cleaned up, the order system...

Check out the new system at:

	http://www.pgsql.com/merchandise

And report any problems directly to me...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org