List:       postgresql-announce
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] New wrapper library: QUINCE
From:       Michael Shepanski <mps () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2014-08-18 22:43:30

Hi PostgreSQLers,

I've released an open-source library called quince (QUeries In C++
Expressions) that helps you access PostgreSQL from C++.  I know, I know:
you've got plenty of those already, but this one is different ...

It's an EDSL (Embedded Domain-Specific Language), which lets you build
sophisticated SQL queries in C++ syntax with C++ data types, and it's
also an ORM, which figures out how to represent your C++
structs/classes/tuples as multiple columns. It's a plain old library, so
no special compiler and no code generation step. And fwiw it works with
sqlite too (and maybe other DBMSes in the future -- it's a matter of
adding backend libraries).

It's all explained at http://quince-lib.com .

Cheers,
--- Michael Shepanski