List:       postgresql-announce
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] ERP library goes open-soruce
From:       Kyle Bateman <kyle () actarg ! com>
Date:       2005-11-18 22:21:37

After many months of being "off-line," the WyattERP libraries have
returned to open-source!

At http://wyatterp.com

you can find an open-source toolkit for building your own
database-driven ERP applications in a simple scripting language
(Tcl/Tk).  Typical applications only require 100-1000 lines of front-end
code for a fully-functional GUI application.  Also offered is a tool
(Wyseman) for managing and upgrading your database schema authoring files.

These tools are probably overkill for most single-user environments, but
great for small to moderate enterprise solutions.  The toolkit comes
with several sample applications to get you started and there is a free
mailing list (see sourceforge page) if you have questions getting them
running.

Commercial support, training courses and more sample applications may
become available if there is a demand.

While a prior release of the toolkit is in full and complete use in our
own enterprise (about 25 integrated applications for about 50 concurrent
users), this newly released version is "beta" grade.  So your feedback
in shaking out the bugs would be greatly appreciated.

Happy downloads!

WyattERP

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq