List:       postgresql-admin
Subject:    [ADMIN] URGENT PROBLEM: connection time-outs of postgresql
From:       stanislas pinte <spi () trademine ! com>
Date:       2000-06-29 8:57:37

hello,

I posted several questions in the mailing list "general", and received no
response. I think that it is not documented where to manage the
connection time-out as far as TCP/IP connections are concerned.

My problem is the following: using a JDBC client, and long-lived
connections, I see my connections being timed-out by the postmaster after
having been idle for a given time. How could I modify the time-out time?

Could the postgresql dev team answer this?

thanks a lot,

Stan. Trademine corp.