List:       postgresql-admin
Subject:    Related To Vaccum Activity
From:       ROHIT SACHDEVA <sachdeva.rohit648 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-05-16 5:31:55

Hi Team,
My current setup is now in production, and i know there will be a need for
database maintenance activities side by side.
I wanted to know what the thumb rule and SQL queries regarding vacuuming,
reindexing, and other maintenance tasks that should be applied at the
database level and table level.

Have a Good day !!!

Regards
Rohit Sachdeva