List:       postgresql-admin
Subject:    Re: Error in Barman backup
From:       Luca Ferrari <fluca1978 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-08-18 7:17:19

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 9:26 AM Anjul Tyagi <anjul@ibosstech-us.com> wrote:
> we have recently implement the BARMAN in our production environment. to v=
alidate the backup we restore that into another server and noticed error wh=
ile we run the vacuuming process "catalog missing for 11 attribute for reli=
d". can you please help me to figure the root cause and solution. when we t=
ried to run the "system reindex " it stuck on the pg_attribute table.

Sounds really close to this
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/pgbarman/wgVhZDogDDc>.
I believe there is a corruption on your backup copy, can you take
another backup? Or could you initiate another backup instance out of
barman archives?

Luca