List:       postgresql-admin
Subject:    Re: [ADMIN] check_postgresql.pl for zabbix
From:       Bèrto ëd Sèra <berto.d.sera () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-26 8:26:05

Hi,

On 26 July 2012 08:03, <chirag.dave@gmail.com> wrote:

> Interesting. so have you also created zabbix postgres template to go with
> it ?

I used to have one for zabbix 1.8, the main problem being that I had to
manually create items for each single database. We assist a large number of
customers and pretty often we have no clear idea of what they servers
contain, hence we are now moving to zabbix 2.0 and trying to make it a
self-discovery thing, so we do not need to have any manual alignment (and
we do not risk having entire databases going unnoticed).

I'll post something as soon as I have it working.

Bèrto

--
If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in a