List:       postgresql-admin
Subject:    [ADMIN] psql var ON_ERROR_ROLLBACK effect in pg_restore
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C1lvaro_Guimar=E3es?=" <alvaroguimaraes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-28 14:42:24

Hello list,
I don't found anything about that in the archives, so...
I need to restore an binary backup that is generating errors.
The pg_restore utility is doing a rollback when he found errors.
Can i stop this?
With the psql utility i just set the ON_ERROR_ROLLBACK to get this effect.
Is that possible?
Sorry about my bad english.

--
Álvaro Guimarães