List:       postgresql-admin
Subject:    Re: [ADMIN] Shared Memory
From:       Chris Ruprecht <chrup999 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-12-16 16:17:53

Thank you guys - I have the answer and it's ticking along nicely now
with 68888 KB of shared memory (this is what 'top' reports). I have
set the parameter in the config file to 8192, now I have to monitor
if this has any impact on speed.

Best regards,
Chris
--
Chris Ruprecht
Network grunt and bit pusher extraordinaíre