List:       postgis-users
Subject:    Re: [postgis-users] "postgis-3" extension in PostgreSQL extension list of pgAdmin
From:       Marco Boeringa <marco () boeringa ! demon ! nl>
Date:       2021-11-03 21:58:00

Hi Regina,

Your query shows me the same "3.1.4" 'default_version' for both the
'postgis' and 'postgis-3' entries in the table, so no difference
contrary to your expectation.

The same for all other duplicate "*-3" entries for e.g.
'address_standardizer-3', 'postgis_raster-3', etc., they all point to
the same "3.1.4" 'default_version' as the non post fixed ones.

By the way, only a small part of the extensions is duplicated like that,
the address stuff and postgis related, the rest only has a single entry
in the table, without "*-3" extension.

Marco