List:       postgis-users
Subject:    Re: [postgis-users] Problem in 3Dcitydatabase importer/exporter
From:       "Felix Kunde" <felix-kunde () gmx ! de>
Date:       2015-07-01 13:29:27

4h?! Holy moly! On my machine it took me about 3 minutes=2E
Are you using a bigger dataset than the one you've send to me?

First, you really have to get the data structure right=2E Change your FME =
workbench=2E
You should have LoD4 CityGML buildings with thousands of polyons and not t=
housands of buildings with just one polygon=2E

Then you should have a look at the coordinates=2E
The position by using EPSG 2100 does not seem correct=2E

I'll send you my project file=2E You can upload it in the Importer/Exporte=
r to use my settings=2E
No need to do screenshots=2E

One useful hint for testing:
If you want to remove everthing use the SQL command:
SELECT cleanup_schema();
(only takes some seconds to empty all tables)