List:       postgis-users
Subject:    Re: [postgis-users] Problem in 3Dcitydatabase importer/exporter
From:       Dimitra <dimitradimitra () windowslive ! com>
Date:       2015-06-30 11:58:47

Hello Felix,

Thank you for your reply. I am using the newest version of 3Dcitydatabase
and during the import, there are no errors. I have been experimenting with
the coordinate system but with no result. However, the main problem is that
all building parts and textures are not been displayed. I am sending to your
mail the gml file, if you want to check it out. Thank you anyway for your
interest.