List:       postgis-users
Subject:    Re: [postgis-users] A PostGIS 3D Viewer
From:       Vincent Picavet <vincent.ml () oslandia ! com>
Date:       2014-07-23 11:17:39

Hi Jer=F4me,

Thanks for this development effort.
Is the source code available somewhere (Github?), I cannot find it on your =

website ?

As already commented on your blog, it would be great to try to mutualize =

efforts regarding tools around PostGIS 3D. =

We already developped Horao [1], which is an OpenGL based viewer, with a QG=
IS =

plugin to control it. It is available on GitHub.
Vizitown is also a POC for PostGIS 3D/QGIS/WebGL visualization. Also on =

Github.[2]

We are currently working on 3D data streaming (with TinyOWS as a base), =

texture integration, and a 3D web client based on WebGL. It is still very =

early work, but if anyone is interested to join forces, please get in touch=
. =

More to come before the end of the year.

Vincent

[1] http://oslandia.github.io/horao
[2] https://github.com/Oslandia/vizitown_plugin

Le mercredi 23 juillet 2014 10:29:23, j.rolland a =E9crit :