List:       postgis-users
Subject:    Re: [postgis-users] Newbie having trouble with Multipolygon file and ST_Within
From:       Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-26 9:11:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I'm not sure why, but that also happens to me sometimes when I see my data
in pgadmin. Nevertheless, like you said, all geometries are shown in GIS,
and it never give me any problems at all.

Take a look at the answer for this question:

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/6247/some-objects-missing-after-importing-a-shp-into-postgis

Hope it helps,

Alexandre Neto