List:       postgis-users
Subject:    [postgis-users] =?utf-8?q?polygon=5Fedges=5Fnumbering?=
From:       Zmitser Kozhukh <zmitserk () mail ! ru>
Date:       2012-08-23 17:56:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

hello!
I've a question and would be really grateful if someone helps...dunno if it is a \
trivial thing to do... I have a polygon boundary and want to number all polygon edges \
starting from certain vertice for instance in clockwise direction....so the first \
edge to the left from certain vertice will have number one, then the next one to the \
left number two etc...until all edges will be numbered. does anyone have an idea how \
to do it? thanks a lot.
storm_bringer