List:       postgis-users
Subject:    [postgis-users] Adding table data and vectors to web page
From:       Andrew B <apburnes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-24 2:49:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I published a map using the opengeo suite with postgis and geoserver.  The
goal of the web map is to display the class buildings associated with a
class schedule and the related class schedule on a separate table. On my
postgis database I have two tables: the campus' building geometry and the
student schedule which can be related by a building id.

I do not know how to approach this and what code or language to reference.
 This is a class project and I am new to coding so the simplest option would
be great.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Andrew