List:       postgis-users
Subject:    [postgis-users] Starting QGis application development in Windows XP
From:       Henri De Feraudy <feraudyh () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-10-19 13:44:54

Hello,
  I was a C programmer for many years, but havent done any for 10 years.
  I did dabble in C++, but never developped anything serious.
  I did work seriously on C# for two years, quite recently.

  I'm back into some development (on QGis) and have no experience with Qt or any \
other development environment in Windows other than Visual Studio.

Now I want to develop with FOSS tools. Which C compiler would you recommend I get? \
Should I develop with MinGW or CygWin? Can I have both installed on the same machine. \
Thankyou  Henri