List:       postgis-users
Subject:    Re: [postgis-users] Curve polygon
From:       Mark Cave-Ayland <mark.cave-ayland () siriusit ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-11-26 12:15:18

mario@geosar.ch wrote:

> Hello,
> with the new release postgis will support Compound Curves in a Curve
> polygon?
> I realy need this feature.
>
> Thanks

AFAIK compound curves within curve polygons are still not supported, but
I'm not sure exactly why - I haven't really looked into it, but I guess
there is a technical reason for it somewhere?

Then again, PostGIS is always happy for companies to sponsor developers
for specific bits of work, so that could be another option for you.

HTH,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland