List:       postgis-users
Subject:    [postgis-users] Join points with line
From:       Broun Uganda <tekuganda () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-24 22:05:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all?I want to draw points joined by lines on my map. By using line segments as \
complete lines and every end of line segment as a point, how would i achieve that \
with postgis? The points have other attributes other than x & y coordinates. Lines \
are only  straight lines not multistring.Thank youBroun Uganda \
count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.  \
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGWL_June07