List:       postgis-users
Subject:    Re: [postgis-users] shp2pgsql DBF-Column type boolen wrong
From:       strk () refractions ! net
Date:       2005-11-22 22:29:00

The revision of shp2pgsql should already handle
boolean values correctly, as long as they are tagged
as FTLogical in the dbf.
On the other hand, it seems that pgsql2shp does *never*
set dbf fields as FTLogical, so the "bug" would be
in the dumper, not the loader.

Would you file a bug report in the bug tracker so I'll
try to do this for 1.0.5 (scheduled this Friday) ?

--strk;