List:       postgis-users
Subject:    [postgis-users] polygon area intersection
From:       Jon Saints <saintsjd () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-07-26 21:16:45

I have two postgis geographic tables: a tile index of
some aster images and dataset containing landsat path
and row polygons.

I would like to select one path and row for each aster
tile. Because some aster intersect multiple paths and
rows, I only would like to return the path and row
where the most area of my aster tile falls.  How could
I do this with a postgis query?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Jon