List:       postgis-users
Subject:    [postgis-users] changing SRID?
From:       Achim =?ISO-8859-1?Q?We=DFling?= <achim.wessling () gt-net ! de>
Date:       2005-06-28 13:42:11

Hallo,

I have one older postgis install with version 0.8 (Postgre 7.4) and a
newer one with version 1.0 (Postgre 8.0).

Under postgis 0.8 I used SRID 31497, on postgis 1.0 I use SRID 31467.

Now I have to migrate the data from the older installation to the newer
one. Can someone give any hints? Espacially for the migration of the
SRID?

Thanks!

--

Achim Weßling