List:       postgis-users
Subject:    [postgis-users] What is the current state of raster format
From:       Seamus Thomas Carroll <carrolls () cpsc ! ucalgary ! ca>
Date:       2003-07-10 3:21:11

Hi,

I have been using postgis for several months now and to date it is working
great but my work has only used shape files.  I want to experiment with
the raster format using postgis but I am not sure and cant find
information if this is possible.  Does anyone have information on the
current state of using the Raster format?

Thanks for the help,

Seamus