List:       postgis-users
Subject:    [postgis-users]
From:       "Morin,_Marc-André"
Date:       2003-03-25 21:47:25

I'm trying to set up the myGISdb database with PostGIS and I get the
following errors:

$ psql -U postgres -d myGISdb -f postgis.sql
NOTICE:  Argument type "geometry" is only a shell
psql:postgis.sql:125: NOTICE:  Argument type "geometry" is
only a shell
CREATE FUNCTION
CREATE TYPE
ERROR:  Can't find function postgis_gist_sel in file /lib/postgis.dll
psql:postgis.sql:142: ERROR:  Can't find function postgis_gist_sel in file
/lib/postgis.dll
ERROR:	current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
transaction
 block

Does anybody could help me?

Thanks in advance,