List:       postgis-users
Subject:    Re: [postgis] postgis_undef.sql incomplete ??
From:       Dave Blasby <dblasby () refractions ! net>
Date:       2001-10-18 16:40:39

Manuel Weindorf wrote:
> I guess there should be the following commands added to postgis_undef.sql
> somewhere:

postgis_undef.sql is auto-generated by the command "perl create_undef.pl
postgis.sql".  I thought it was in the makefile to automatically be
called when postgis.sql is changed.

Paul will make (no pun intended) this change and commit.

I changed the perl script to also delete the two meta-information
tables.

Thanks for the bug report,
dave