List:       postgis-devel
Subject:    Re: [postgis-devel] 3.0 Ticket Triage
From:       "Regina Obe" <lr () pcorp ! us>
Date:       2019-09-18 11:38:35

> For example, I think we should fix the upgrade issues which was just re-targeted at \
> an earlier milestone:

 >  https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3633 (gidx && geography not existing)

> --strk;

Yes and we will when we release 2.5.4.  I'm actually not sure if that one is even an \
issue anymore and if it is it will come up when we do pg_upgrade testing. I expect \
we'll find many more pressing issues with pg_upgrade than that one.

An issue that has existed for 3 years has no business holding up a beta release of \
3.0