List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: 451 Error: queue file write error
From:       "Rask Ingemann Lambertsen" <rask-linux () kampsax ! k-net ! dk>
Date:       2000-06-30 19:11:15

Den 29-Jun-00 18:10:31 skrev Jesper Skriver fĝlgende om "451 Error: queue file write error":
>Hi,

>We have a client (changed to x.x.x.x to protect the innocent), they
>connect about once a minute, and the below is what happends - can anyone
>see what goes wrong ?

[cleanup dies with signal 4 on a specific message]

>Running postfix-19991231-pl08

   It is very likely the same Postfix bug I ran across perhaps half a year
ago. It is fixed in later Postfix versions. Upgrade.

Regards,

/ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻTŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\
| Rask Ingemann Lambertsen       | E-mail: mailto:rask@kampsax.k-net.dk  |
| A4000, 896 kkeys/s (RC5-64)    | "ThrustMe" on XPilot, ARCnet and IRC  |
|       3 kinds of people: Those who can count & those who can't.        |