List:       postfix-users
Subject:    [pfx] Re: Not all errors are postfix's fault
From:       Linkcheck via Postfix-users <postfix-users () postfix ! org>
Date:       2023-12-28 15:23:56

Victor, thank you for your help. It prompted me first to look again at
opendkim.conf and the various files of hosts, which were not entirely
correct. Still one problem left after the corrections which, with your
prompt re: macros, I tracked down to milter_mail_macros = i b in
main.cf, which I replaced with:
milter_mail_macros = i {mail_addr} {client_addr} {client_name}
{auth_authen} {auth_type}

The milter_mail_macros keyword was not in the old server's setup, a
difference I had overlooked.

Thank you again!