List:       postfix-users
Subject:    [pfx] Re: Postfix stopped logging IP addresses
From:       Noel Jones via Postfix-users <postfix-users () postfix ! org>
Date:       2023-12-27 20:12:46

On 12/27/2023 1:03 PM, Vince Heuser via Postfix-users wrote:
> Wietse, Happy 25th birthday of your creation!
>
> I recently upgraded to mail_version = 3.4.23
> Postfix no longer logs IP addresses with the connections.
>
> What did I break?

My wild guess is that your chroot environment is incomplete. To fix,
turn off chroot in master.cf and restart postfix.
http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#no_chroot

For more help that doesn't include wild guesses, please post the
information requested in

Please include your "postconf -nf" and "postconf -Mf", and samples
of what postfix logs when mail is received.

   -- Noel Jones