List:       postfix-users
Subject:    [pfx] Re: local sending - solved
From:       Ken Gillett via Postfix-users <postfix-users () postfix ! org>
Date:       2023-07-12 13:17:05

I had already configured mydestination to include 'home', but looking back after \
sorting out my configuration issues, I just noticed that myhostname and mydomian both \
used a domain name I no longer use. Oops.

Having corrected both those, I am able to send to user@home from any host on the LAN \
and it arrives in the appropriate dovecot mailbox that I then access with IMAP, which \
is EXACTLY what I was trying to achieve.

Thank you for all your help, my local email is now how I want it.

Next step will be moving to FreeBSD, but won't be for a while yet.

Thanks again.

Ken  G i l l e t t