List:       postfix-users
Subject:    [pfx] Re: which main.cf and postconf
From:       Ken Gillett via Postfix-users <postfix-users () postfix ! org>
Date:       2023-07-11 7:54:39

Thanks Bill. Yes I then realised it must be the case that the binaries were compiled \
with different defaults. Just had initially assumed they would be the same. Explains \
why I was seeing what I was seeing.

I would strip out all the OSX Server stuff, but as my long term intention is not to \
keep using MacOS(X) for this, I just want to keep this running until then.

Hopefully you'll be able to help with the actual problem which I will post \
separately.

Ken  G i l l e t t