List:       postfix-users
Subject:    =?utf-8?Q?Re=3A_noreply_email_technisch_und_f=C3=BCr_Empf=C3=A4ng?= =?utf-8?Q?er_zum_Ausdruck_bringe
From:       " () lbutlr" <kremels () kreme ! com>
Date:       2020-05-29 1:19:19

On 28 May 2020, at 15:59, Thomas <postfixliste@mytelpbx.com> wrote:
> Am 28.05.20 um 23:48 schrieb @lbutlr:
> > On 28 May 2020, at 15:29, Thomas <postfixliste@mytelpbx.com> wrote:
> > > I of cource use my own domain where I pay for.
> > Yes, but read the rest of what I wrote, especially the parts I've highlighted:
> > Do not create a fake address with someone else's domain. Do not use mudomain.com \
> > because you neither own nor control mydomain.com
>
> Of cource I will not do! Iam using my own domains I have paid before and only I \
> control.

OK, but I am ALSO talking about when posting to groups, as you did in this thread.

> mydomain.com was only an example for this discussion.

And that is my point, do not use this as an example; this is a real domain. For \
example domains you can use example.com example.net and example.net or, at least for \
now, <something>.tld since .tld is not a top-level domain.

--
What was it they said about gods? They wouldn't exist if there
	weren't people to believe in them? And that applied to