List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Different smtp gateway for domain
From:       Dima Veselov <kab00m () lich ! phys ! spbu ! ru>
Date:       2020-05-27 16:27:24

Hi,

There is some misunderstanding in your setup. If you host 3 domains
then you will rather want to send mails FROM these domains into outer
world through different gateways. But your transport maps work when
postfix work with mail TO this domains.

If I am right you should remove transport map and add
sender_dependent_relayhost_maps = hash:/usr/pkg/etc/postfix/bysender
to main.cf, create bysender like:
@example1.com     smtp:gw1.gateway.com
@example2.com     smtp:gw2.gateway.com
@example3.com     smtp:gw3.gateway.com

run postmap /usr/pkg/etc/postfix/bysender
and reload postfix

--
Sincerely yours,
Dima Veselov