List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Preferred/maintained greylisting options?
From:       Patrick Proniewski <patpro () patpro ! net>
Date:       2020-05-25 12:44:54

On 25 mai 2020, at 13:56, Michael <michael@lists.authresults.com> wrote:

> I've found the Barracuda rbl to be very useful.
>
> https://www.barracudacentral.org/rbl

I'm using paid spamhaus RBL (local zone file rsynched) for a very long time, at work, \
and we are very happy about it. I use complementary RBL also like \
fresh.spameatingmonkey.net for reject_rhsbl_sender, reject_rhsbl_client and \
reject_rhsbl_reverse_client and b.barracudacentral.org. I've had false positives with \
b.barracudacentral.org so I've had to add a permit clause to whitelist clients before \
the b.barracudacentral.org reject.

For a month I've tested Abusix configured just after Spamhaus: it catched many spams \
that Spamhaus wouldn't block, including a cutting edge phishing campaign. It's a very \
effective RBL, but it's pricey too. They are open to negotiation though. I might \
replace Spamhaus with Abusix someday.

patpro =